субота, 20. август 2011.

Model Love

Here are a few models that I love and admire their style and beauty. Of course, maybe there are prettier girls in the industry but these few are a combination of great body, amazing and unique face, interesting lifestyle and fantastic fashion sense.


Daria Werbowy
Born 1983.
Scorpio
Ukrainian/Canadian 
Now lives in NY
Lancôme spokesmodel, campaigns for Prada perfume, Chanel, David Yurman, H&M, Stefanel, Missoni, Balmain, Isabel Marant, Hugo Boss, Celine...
down to earth, environmental friendly, tomboy, extreme sport, snowboarding, sailing
dated Josh Hartnett
"There is not another model in the world as professional as she is,she is the girl of the moment," "Daria is much more than a model, a personality and a unique beauty, a rare mix." 
Karl Lagerfeld

     

"I'm a jeans collector, but lost count after 60 pairs. I still have one pair from high school. I love fashion and expressing myself through it, but I take it with a grain of salt and laugh at it." Daria



Erin Wasson

Born 1982, in USA,Texas
Capricorn
Lives in LA, California
Face of Maybelline, appeared in commercials and short film with Justin Timberlake for his brand William Rast, collaborated with designer Alexander Wang and created her own line of jewelery Low Luv , launched a womenswear collection for RVCA , done many ad's for Victoria's Secret, H&M, Armani's Sensei perfume, DKNY, Michael Kors, Balenciaga, Roberto Cavalli, Elie Saab...
Known for her bad ass, rock chic, tomboy behavior, mole beauty mark, grungy laid back style
basketball, animals, skateboarding, surfing...

 

 
I have too much going on in my brain to just be a face, an image, without a voice behind it.Erin


Alessandra Ambrosio

born April 11, 1981 in Erechim, Brazil
Aries
Lives with her boyfriend and their daughter Anja in LA
Best known as Victoria's Secret angel
worked for Guess, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Armani Exchange, D&G, Loewe, Ralph Lauren
She shoot campaign for Brazilian brand Colcci with Ashton Kutcher and appeared in many TV shows that I love, "How I met your mother", "Entourage"... and I love watching her video diaries, really fun lifestyle.
surfing, yoga, pilates, eating junk food, chocolate, celebrity crush Johnny Depp



 


 


" 80% of the time I'm on some beautiful island in a bikini. But I'm working and everybody else is on their honeymoon!"  Alessandra



2 коментара: